Taskade 2.7 is here with another three exciting updates!
1) Calendar – Visualize your upcoming tasks in a simple, unified overview.
2) Org Chart View – Map out organizational structures easily and visually.
3) iOS & Android apps – Download our latest updates for iOS & Android.
● Assign projects to multiple team members
● Tag projects to organize and prioritize
● Templates are now easier to manage
Have fun and let us know what you think about the new features, improvements, and many bug fixes. Contact us any time.
One More Thing – You can now add blocks!
Taskade 2.5 is here with three exciting updates!
1) Mindmap view – Brainstorm with your team, and see the big picture.
2) Search anything – Tasks, comments, and projects, from all workspaces.
3) Native apps – Download our new native apps for Mac and Windows.
Enjoy, have fun, and get work done! 🙂
You can now transform your task lists into multiple views and work the way you want. Taskade is one interface to organize and get things done.
Toggle the list options at the top right corner to give it a try! 🙂
List View (Default)
This is the default view for all new lists created on Taskade. Make a new list here: taskade.com/new
This view lets you work horizontally like a kanban board. Visualize your workflow and tasks in this full width view.
Work in table view and stay organized with your task due dates, and more.
Tree Flow (Beta)
This view is in beta, and can be accessed under the three dots more menu.
Greetings from New York 👋
We listened to your feedback and made major improvements. Here are five new features to improve your productivity with Taskade.
- Uploads — Photos, docs, gifs or any other files.
- Video & Voice Conferencing — Collaborate like never before.
- Due Dates — Stay on track.
- Comments — Discuss anything, anywhere.
- Format Lists — Customize your list and workflow.
Attach important files anywhere. Photos, docs, gifs or any other files.
Video & Voice Conferencing 👋
Tap the video or call button to start. Work together on the same list.
Due Dates ✅
Never lose track of what’s important again.
Discussions on point and in context.
Format Lists ✏️
Checklists, headings, outlines, numbered lists, you can do it all.
Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Welcome to the Taskade blog. We are thrilled for the official launch of Taskade in the coming months, please stay tuned for exciting announcements to come.
In the meantime, you can try Taskade today. The open beta is now live! Please send any bugs or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.